1. Peppers Peppers contain water and fiber, making you feel satiated longer. For a fast meal, use peppers.
Stuffed peppers offer a pleasant portion-controlled supper.
2. Beans The low fat and high fiber in beans make eating satisfying.
Beans the miracle fruit because they help you lose weight.
3. Olive Oil Extra virgin olive oil has the most antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Extra virgin olive oil reduced body weight, abdominal fat, and inflammation.
4. Pasta In a balanced diet, pasta does not cause weight gain or overweight.
Protein, veggies, and pasta make a delicious supper.
5. Salmon Salmon has more heart-healthy fat (primarily omega-3 fats) than cod or haddock.
Making it more filling and preventing post-dinner snacking.